We strive for 100% customer satisfaction but understand that on occasion, a return may be in order. To assure you have a smooth return experience, please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines:
- Contact our office via phone (510) 444-7007 or email (email@example.com) within five days of receiving your item for a Return Authorization Number.
- Except in the case of defective items, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back. All returns must be received at Form & Reform’s warehouse within 14 days from the date the RA# was issued to you.
- Items must be returned in unused condition and in the original packaging.
- Except in the case of defective items, a restocking fee of 20 % will be charged.
- Once your returned item(s) have been received, inspected, and deemed to be in original condition, you will be refunded the full amount reflected on your order, minus the actual outbound shipping costs Form & Reform absorbed and a 20% restocking fee.
- If any item is returned to Form & Reform with shipping damage, it is the customer’s responsibility to file a claim and seek reimbursement from the carrier.
- Items marked as ‘Custom’ or ‘Clearance’ are not returnable.