All Kits are sold out. Some parts are still available, see product page. Please do not call or email but do add your name to the wait list.
- Reminder: Last Day to Pick Up is Saturday, 7/30/22 11am -5pm. Pick Up Location: 2600 Magnolia St. Oakland, CA 94607. There will be no other pick up dates!
Please sign up for our wait list https://forms.gle/Qg4sNiYLjw1JwwuGA and we will contact you if any become available.
We are proud to introduce our new KD shade structure with some great new changes for 2022 including poles will breakdown to 62in, feet and lag bolts. Sale will start 10am PST May 2nd 2022. Pickup will start in June.
Join our facebook group and/or sign up for our mailing list for more info
For more than fifteen years burners have trusted Blackrock Hardware to provide reliable, expandable, trip hazard-free shade on the playa. Along with supporting our camp, all proceeds are helping to pay for a complete overhaul of our newest mission- Project: EMPIRE.
- Easy to assemble. Spend less time setting up and more time enjoying your burn.
- No guy lines to trip over. A set nut/bolt welded to the bottom of each leg holds the leg securely to lag bolts.
- Expandable. Build one big structure out of everyone’s structures or add-on as your camp grows.
- Durable. After over a decade, our first Blackrock Hardware shade kits are still in use.
- Used by the experts. For example: Burning Man Project Founding Board Member Will Roger posted on FB
The last distribution date this year is Saturday July 30th, 11am to 5pm. All orders must be picked up from our West Oakland location. Please familiarize yourself with our pick up information now. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, we are not offering a Gerlach pick up option this year.
Once picked up the structure is yours – no returns – however, we can offer replacement parts if you find any are functionally flawed
There is no pricing tiers this year, we try to keep the prices as low as we can, and the prices shown reflect the lowest available.
All shade proceeds support the Empire of Dirt theme camp and art. We are very thankful for your contributions!