Thank you for purchasing your shade from the Empire of Dirt!
We are slammed trying to get the spaceship ready for launch this year, so
shade pickup dates will be on these days ONLY:
June 24th (There is a chance we will have to delay this date if our shipment is late arriving to us) I’ll update as it get closer to the date.
- Pick up your shade at the earliest day you can!
- On the above dates come to the pick up location:
2600 Magnolia St. Oakland, CA 94607.
- No need to make an appointment. Arrive between 9:30am and 5pm on the dates above.
- Come in an appropriate vehicle and come prepared!
Bring something to act as a red flag and padding for poles if you plan on using a passenger car.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Please do NOT call or email us asking if your vehicle can carry 64″ poles.
We love fielding your questions, but in this case, a tape measure will be much better at supplying the answer. Aside from the poles all of the parts will come in a bin and should be no problem to transport. Click here for weight info. See below chart for boxes and weights.
- Do not delay in picking up your shade!
We are swamped here! We’re building a two story spaceship and rocket engines are no small task!!! The closer it gets to Burning Man the less time and space we’ll have for shade storage and distribution so PLEASE plan to pick up during the very first distribution date after you order. If that’s impossible, select the next one.
- That’s it! Thank you again and we’ll see you very soon!
- You can go to our Facebook page to ask questions, or email your questions to Jon via blackrockhardware(at)formandreform.com