From the creators of The Golden Mean and The Serpent Twins comes a new stunning spectacle of art car, unique costuming, and performance art called. PROJECT: EMPIRE.
Inspired by the heyday of science fiction concept art, the cryptic history of a canceled NASA mission, and the optimism and hipness of the early 60’s Apollo Rocket Age, Project: EMPIRE (Early Manned Planetary-Interplanetary Roundtrip Expeditions) is the physical creation of a mythological spacecraft and a new anachronistic style we call AEROSPACEPUNK. See Project:Empire.org
- PerformanceSpeed:70 mph | 112 km/hRange:3000mi | 483kmPassengers:7 (with seat belts):35 (absolute maximum capacity)
- DimensionsWeight:9960 lbs | 4518 kgLength:420in | 1067cmWidth:138in | 366cmHeight:216in | 549cm
- ChassisFrame Construction:2002 Isuzu NQR
- DriveBrakes:Rear: Mechanical Drum:Front: Mechanical Drum:Parking: Hand BrakeSuspension:Rear: Spring HD:Front: Spring HDSteering:Manual Assist
- FuelCar Engine:25gal DieselFire Effects:NA
- Note:Vehicle specifications subject to change without notice