PROJECT: EMPIRE – a captivating blend of art car mastery, avant-garde costuming, and spellbinding performance art, brought to life by the ingenious visionaries behind The Golden Mean and The Serpent Twins.
Prepare to embark on an extraordinary voyage into uncharted realms of creativity, where Empire of Dirt draws inspiration from the illustrious era of science fiction concept art, the enigmatic narrative of a NASA mission that never came to be, and the boundless optimism and chic vibes of the 1960s Apollo Rocket Age. PROJECT: EMPIRE, an abbreviation for Early Manned Planetary-Interplanetary Roundtrip Expeditions, serves as the tangible embodiment of a mythological spacecraft, and we proudly introduce a groundbreaking genre known as AEROSPACEPUNK.
Meet our sonic virtuoso, Kyrsten Mate, also known as Jet Girl, as she weaves an auditory masterpiece like no other. Armed with a formidable arsenal of 13 Meyer sound speakers, she invites you to immerse yourself in an auditory odyssey like never before. Experience time and space in a whole new dimension, courtesy of vintage NASA recordings and her extensive personal sound library, featuring the thunderous roars of rockets.
Enter the realm of Commander No, Jon Sarriugarte, the mastermind who bent and sculpted this creation into a visage unlike anything from our earthly realm. Leveraging over 40 years of expertise and tools last utilized during the space race, Jon and the Empire team have launched yet another remarkable piece of mobile art that you’ll need to see and touch to believe. See Project:Empire.org
- PerformanceSpeed:75 mph | 112 km/hRange:3000mi | 483kmPassengers:7 (with seat belts):25 (absolute maximum capacity)
- DimensionsWeight:16,060 lbs | 7284 kgLength:420in | 1067cmWidth:138in | 366cmHeight:216in | 549cm
- ChassisFrame Construction:2002 Isuzu NQR
- DriveBrakes:Rear: Mechanical Drum:Front: Mechanical Drum:Parking: Hand BrakeSuspension:Rear: Spring HD:Front: Spring HDSteering:Manual Assist
- FuelCar Engine:25gal DieselFire Effects:NA
- Note:Vehicle specifications subject to change without notice